Friday

The Contest Winners are Announced!


The winners of the Punching Idol contest have been announced! Sadly, I was not one of them, but I am proud of my pillow nonetheless. We were given 36 hours to complete the pillow and were required to punch the entire base with pantyhose! Yes, you read correctly - pantyhose!! The theme for the pillow was "Magical Forest of Good and Evil". Our pillows had to show that theme. Can you see my evil trees? George won the Ellegante' embroidery machine, Trudy won the Sulky Metallic Thread collection and Kathy won the Amazing Designs embroidery CD's. A big congratulations to them. Their links are on this page, as well as the other contestants. Please go look at their creations!

1 comment:

Ann O'Donovan UK said...

I love this pilow and it's good to be able to see the close up. The evil tree is just great! Well done.
Ann